Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support in this ministry. I can’t describe what a blessing this has been the past year. I cant believe that the holidays are already starting! Thanksgiving is already next week! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday I would have to say. I love the time with my family and the food! It is all about being thankful and this year I have so much to be thankful for.
- My call in Young Life. God has been so faithful and has believed in me. ”O Lord God of Heaven’s armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord? You are entirely faithful.” - Psalm 89 I felt like this has been a season of pruning in my heart and truly relying on the Lord for every aspect of my life and having faith.
- This upcoming year, my focus is on a new group of freshman. I was scared that I wasn’t going to meet the right kids, but God is good. He has provided a great group of freshman girls for me. It has been awesome to see my Seniors invest in these girls as well and serve.
- The Lord has provided all of my support for the upcoming year! Thank you for your financial support it is a huge answer to a prayer.
- New leaders and kids- There has been so many new faces in Young Life this semester!
- My brother- I have seen so much growth in him the past couple of months. I am excited to see what God has in store for him.
I truly feel like the Lord has been having me focus on Him and just letting Him move through Young Life and not me. I feel like this is a season of blessings in abundance. It is a precious time to truly be thankful. Please continue to pray for:
- A thankful heart
- That the Lord will provide a way for these new freshman girls to go to camp!
- Community for YL leaders
- FAITH in the FAITHLESS
- Encouragement for all leaders
- Soften the kids hearts that will be touched by Jesus this year!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and your support!
“If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.” - 2 Timothy 2:13