Hi everyone! I hope your holidays went well! We just got back from our Big Bear Leader retreat this past weekend. It was a quality time with the Lord and together. It was really restful I think everyone really enjoyed themselves.
This has been an interesting break for me. I finally graduated from Cal State Long Beach this past semester which has been a huge blessing. It has been interesting with our break in Young Life for this past December. Transitioning from being in school to not being in school has been really different. It is a huge blessing to have a job I love. One thing that I have been praying about is my time. I can easily turn my free time into Young Life 24/7, my prayer is that I can really rest with the Lord and take the extra time I have with Him. I feel like the Lord is blessing me in abundance that I have such a thankful heart. I am so thankful for Young Life.
“For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.” (Ecclesiastes 3:1)
This is a new season I am transitioning into and I am looking forward to it. If you can please pray for:
- - FLORIDA, I will be attending an all staff conference in Florida. I am really excited because Tim Keller and Francis Chan are the guest speakers! Please pray that I can really focus while I am there and just be encouraged by the community.
- - Upcoming Semester, we start Young Life 2nd semester in February.
- -Leaders- that they can truly rest during this time and be replenished for the upcoming year.
- - That the Lord will soften these kids hearts to accept Him.
- - Patience and wisdom to lead
Thank you so much for all of your support and your prayers!